Composite-Video & Digital-Audio Switching
Lattis LE-1216V and LE-2416V video matrix switchers are capable of NTSC or PAL composite video, and/or S/PDIF digital-audio switching. These units may be used in conjunction with our stereo audio switchers, or independently, for providing video and digital-audio routing solutions.
Lattis composite video switchers provide high-quality switching of video sources -- digital audio sources may be routed by a dedicated switcher, or you can even use one switcher to handle both video and digital audio.
- High-Resolution Composite Video, for NTSC or PAL video applications
- May also be used to switch S/PDIF Digital Audio
- 12x16 and 24x16 Source-by-Zone sizes
- Zone outputs can run up to 250-feet on RG-6 or RG-59 coaxial cable
- Control via RS-232, Ethernet, and/or Infrared (IR)
- Daisy-chain any of our switchers together for up to 255 zones of audio/video
- Breakaway routing commands for audio-only, video-only, or audio/video
- RS-232/Ethernet/IR control daisy-chains using modular cords -- control multiple switchers from a single port
- Powered by 12VDC
Lattis Composite-Video/Digital-Audio units may be combined with any of our other switchers for various signal routing needs. When combined with our stereo audio switchers, RS-232/Ethernet control provides commands for switching audio/video sources together, or breakaway control for audio-only or video-only switching. I n addition to RS-232 or Ethernet ascii commands, all Lattis switchers may be controlled using infrared commands from an A/Vaux remote control or IR-learning remote or keypad.
© 2013 a/vaux electronics, inc.